events and news
Places to Study Overseas
Higher Education Destinations Worldwide (2018)
1,094,790 Million Students
693,750 thousands Students
586,909 thousands Students
572,415 thousands Students
Free Consultation

We speak Spanish, Portuguese & English

Contact Now
  • Manitoba Start

    Manitoba Start connects business to a world-class workforce and is the leading provider of career services for newcomers to the Province. Manitoba Start can help you get connected, become work-ready, and find employment in Manitoba.

    Are you a skilled worker? An internationally educated professional? An International Student? Looking for your first job? Preparing for a career? No matter what stage you are at, Manitoba Start  is for you.

    Career Services at Manitoba Start:

    Events, Workshops and Information Sessions at Manitoba Start: 

  • Covid-19

    Breaking News to International Students

    NOV, 2021: Students that hat had to study online up to summer 2022 will get PGWP. See more:

    NOV, 2021: The Canada Government have new border measures, new list:

    • AstraZeneca
    • Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
    • Pfizer
    • Moderna
    • Sinopharm
    • Sinovac

    See more here:

    OCT 2021: New countries were add to the fast process of student visa SDS, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica and more were add. See more:

    APR 2021: Submit your complete study permit application for the fall 2021 semester by May 15, 2021. More details :

    MAR 2021: COVID-19 mandatory hotel stopover: Booking and list of government-authorized hotels. Click here for more info

    FEB 2021: Starting on FEB 22 all international students that wish to come to Canada needs to do a Covid-19 test in the airport and pay for the accommodations to wait for the results for around 3 days. After that the student still will need to do quarantine for 14 days
    Please find more here

    JAN 2021: New regulations for international students, extension on their PGWP for online learners.
    Please fid more here

    OCT 21, 2020: List of DLIs with approved COVID-19 readiness plans

    Highlight: “If you plan to come to Canada as an international student after October 20, 2020:

    • Your DLI must be on the list of DLIs with approved COVID-19 readiness plans before you travel to Canada.
    • You must have a valid study permit, or have been approved for a study permit.”

    See the full news here

    OCT 02, 2020: New measures to open borders to international students

    Highlight: ” international students, starting October 20, 2020, if they will be attending a designated learning institution that has been identified by their provincial or territorial government as having a COVID‑19 readiness plan in place ”
    Please find here the full news

    JUL 14, 2020: IRCC updates for international students new measures

    Highlight: ” allowing students to count the time spent pursuing their studies online abroad toward their eligibility for a post-graduation work permit, if they have submitted a study permit application and if at least 50% of their program is completed in Canada”. See here the full news

    MAY 14, 2020: PGWP rules and flexibility to help International Students

    Highlight: ” Post-secondary institutions and prospective students alike are considering their approach to the fall semester. Both have sought guidance from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada regarding eligibility for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) for students starting at an eligible DLI this fall.”. See here the full news

    APR 03, 2020: Canada Emergency Plan for International Students

    Highlight: “International students may be eligible to receive the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) if they meet the following eligibility requirements.

    • Must reside in Canada and have a valid Social Insurance Number;
    • Have stopped working because of COVID-19 and have not voluntarily quit their job;
    • Had income of at least $5,000 in 2019 or in the 12 months prior to the date of their application;
    • Are or expect to be without employment income for at least 14 consecutive days in the initial four-week period. Expect to have no employment income for subsequent benefit periods.

    The CERB provides $500 a week for up to 16 weeks. Applications will be accepted from April 6. Visit this link for detailed information:

    MAR 27, 2020: Travel Restrictions to international Students

    Highlight: “Some international students who haven’t yet landed are now able to enter Canada. The travel restriction exemptions that were announced are now in place. If you’re exempt, you can now travel to Canada.

    International students can self-identify to airlines at the point of boarding that they are exempt under this provision by presenting:

    • A valid study permit, or,
    • A letter of introduction from IRCC dated on or before March 18, 2020.

    Detailed information can be found at:

  • Comunidad Latina en Winnipeg

    Tenemos el gusto de recomendar a nuestros seguidores estudiantes y amigos que participen de esta Comunidad Latina en Winnipeg, donde van encontrar informacion muy valiosa sobre la comunidad en forma de revista digital.
    Dale un liked a la pagina en Facebook aqui
    Sigue la revista en Instagram aqui
    Sigue la revista en ISSUU

    Esta Revista tiene como objetivo establecer una conexión entre miembros de la comunidad, asociaciones, embajadas, negocios y servicios de la comunidad Latina residente en Winnipeg, Manitoba.
    Revista edicion #1 en ISSUU
    Revista edicion #2 en ISSUU
    Revista edicion #3 en ISSUU
    Revista edicion #4 en ISSUU

  • news – updates

    News from the, please follow up the news here:

  • How to do your own mask

    Tip from the goverment of Canada. Please click here

  • Immigrant Centre in Manitoba

    The Immigrant Centre provides newcomers with free programs and services including settlement, employment, language, nutrition training and verification of translations and more. Here the main services:

    Settlement Services
    Employment Services
    Nutrition Services
    Classes, Presentations & Workshops
    Language Bank

    More information:

    Another services: Workplace Entry Program, Translations, Notary Public Services, Volunteer jobs, Workshops etc.

    Video of our interview to Jorge Fernandez, CEO of the Immigrant Centre

  • Prepare Documents to Apply

    Here are the list of the documents that you need to register in College or University. Most of our schools request the following documents for me to register you at the school. Please send to us these documents plus the registration form by email in order to help you with the registration:

    • IELTS (or other English language proficiency) document
    • Senior secondary transcript (Grade 12)
    • Transcripts from any college or university education and official translations
    • Pay non-refundable application fee (see payment methods on application)
    • Application form, completed and signed by student, and including student email address
    • Passport page with name and birthdate.
    • Study permit if have some
    • Resume if apply for a Post-graduation course
  • CIC – Student Visa & NOC

    For information about student visa, we recommended to check out the CIC website:

    List of federal occupations in demand NOC, categorías 0, A y B

    Toronto & British Columbia immigration news

    Manitoba immigration news
    Ocupations in demand in Manitoba

    New Brunswick immigration news

    If you need more information about immigration we can introduce to you to our immigrant consultant that is not charging the first consultation.

  • Testimonial
    • I can attest that Carmen is dedicated and makes every effort to help achieve the goals of her students. Carmen has been there for me and my family with her…
      Pedro Aza
    • I thank Overseas Frontiers and Carmen Zelaya for helping us to come to Canada. I have gotten 2 diplomas and 2 jobs; one in the government of Manitoba. Overseas Frontiers…
      Ana Paula Santos
    • I am very grateful for the excellent service and support provided by Carmen from Overseas Frontiers. With your constant suggestions and support I was able to choose one of the…
      Claudio Neto Correa
    • I had been advised by this agency and now it is my turn to recommend it. I want to thank Carmen for helping me in all the school procedures. Always…
      Laura Yanez Zavala
    • I recommend Carmen and Overseas Frontiers, since from the first contact I was very well directed in all the stages of my application to study at Seneca College in Toronto.…
      Izabelle Ancillotti
    • I would like to express my gratitude to Carmen Zelaia for all the dedication I received. Since I got in touch with her, I was very well advised to report…
      Luana Cunha
    • I met Carmen in São Paulo at a student fair, from the first contact she showed a professional committed to helping you, she accelerated my entire process of acceptance of…
      Erika Martins
    • I would like to thank the Overseas Frontiers team for providing excellent service and giving all necessary guidance with seriousness and professionalism, either from the time of choice of course…
      Antonio do Amaral Jr
    Latest News
    26 October, 2021
    Overseas Frontiers y College National te invitan al webinar que se realizará el 29 de octubre a las 7pm (hora…
    26 September, 2021
    Keyin College y Overseas Frontiers te invitan al webinar a realizarze el día 7 de Octubre de 2021, a las…
    25 September, 2021
    Overseas Frontiers y Next Stop English School te invitamos al webinar del dia 28 de septiembre a las 7pm (hora…
    18 September, 2021
    Overseas Frontiers tiene el gusto de invitarte a nuestro webinar con el testimonio de nuestros estudiantes latinos en Ontario quienes…
    26 August, 2021
    Ontario Tech University y Overseas Frontiers lo invitan al webinar que tendrá lugar el 30 de agosto a las 7…
    25 August, 2021
    A Ontario Tech University e a Overseas Frontiers convidam você para o webinar que acontecerá no dia 30 de agosto…
    23 August, 2021
    Red River College y Overseas Frontiers te invitan para el webinar a realizarse el dia 26 de agosto a las…
    23 August, 2021
    Kings University College e Overseas Frontiers oferece webinar que será realizado em 25 de agosto às 19h (hora de Sao…
    20 August, 2021
    O Red River College e a Overseas Frontiers convidam você para o webinar a ser realizado no dia 24 de…
    15 August, 2021
    Kings University College y Overseas Frontiers te invitan al webinar sobre esta universidad ubicada en el campus de Western University…