CIC links

For information about student visa, we recommended to check out the CIC website:

List of federal occupations in demand NOC, categorías 0, A y B

Toronto & British Columbia immigration news

Manitoba immigration news

New Brunswick immigration news

Documents that you need to register in College or University

Most of our schools request the following documents for me to register you at the school. Please send to us these documents plus the registration form by email in order to help you with the registration:

  • IELTS (or other English language proficiency) document
  • Senior secondary transcript (Grade 12)
  • Transcripts from any college or university education and official translations
  • Pay non-refundable application fee (see payment methods on application)
  • Application form, completed and signed by student, and including student email address
  • Passport page with name and birthdate.
  • Study permit if have some
  • Resume if apply for a Post-graduation course

Manitoba Public Services

The immigrant Centre in Manitoba can help you with Workplace Entry Program, Translation and Notary Public Services, English Classes, Volunteer jobs etc