Centennial College located in Toronto, Ontario. Offers +200 of Programs, in 6 Campuses (included the Aviation Campus) and 6 Faculties:
- The Business School
- School of Communications, Media Arts & Design
- School of Community and Health Studies
- School of Engineering, Technology & Applied Science
- School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary
- School of Transportation
Centennial offers also his own ELL program – English Language Learning Program.
ELL tuition is $4,500 CAD (13 weeks). You just need to do the English test $90 CAD. Centennial also accept English pathway program with ILAC, Hansa, ILSC and more.
The tuition of academic programs are around $8,500 per semester, will be around $17,000 per year. Most of the programs offering Co-op (work off campus). You will find programs: Bachelor Degree, Graduated Certificate and Fast-Track Programs (Diploma or Advanced Diploma).
Overseas Frontiers can help you with the selection of your program and collect your documents to do your registration at Centennial. We will need:
- Transcript (marks from high school and or university)
- Proof of level of English (IELTS, TOELF Duolingo) or letter form English Pathway partner or Registration into the ELL program at Centennial
- Resume in English
- Passport (page with picture)
- For some programs we will need portfolio or interview
Check out the video of our webinar in Spanish here: