COVID-19 Update #3
We appreciate your patience over the past few weeks as we
confront the challenges of COVID-19 and develop a strategy to support your
prospective students. Please review the following important updates
Spring (May) Intake Deferment
- In the following programs, all paid 1st semester applicants will be deferred to the Fall (September) 2020 intake. The new start date will be August 27, 2020.
- Sarnia: BMAN, BMIB, PMLS
- Toronto: AHCT, AIMT, BSNT, CCBT, CPCT, CPMT, CSAT, LAQT, MADT, MMDT, OHST, PMLT, QEMT, SCMT
- Mississauga: BINM, CPCM, CSFM, PMLM, WNEM
- New LoAs will automatically be issued and uploaded to your agent portal account. Please allow 1-2 weeks for us to complete this deferral process. You will be notified by email once these updated LoAs are available to download and distribute.
- For programs not listed above, please watch your email over the coming days for further updates. These pending programs are as follows:
- Toronto: BMAT, BMHT, FPWT, MMPT
- Mississauga: BMIM, BMHM, HRMM
Payment Extensions for Fall (September) Applicants
- As we previously communicated, all unpaid applicants for the Fall 2020 intake were granted a payment deadline extension until June 12th.
- New LoAs reflecting this extended payment deadline are now available to download from your agent portal account. Please distribute to your applicants as necessary.